You didn’t fall because your shoelaces were untied, you were texting while walking, or you were otherwise negligent. Instead, you fell because the property owner failed to warn you about a dangerous condition that the property owner knew or should have known about.
Since 1969, our personal injury lawyers have been fighting for the rights of people just like you—people who have been hurt because of someone else’s negligence. We believe that you shouldn’t have to pay for someone else’s mistake and we will fight hard for your fair and just recovery.
What Can That Recovery Include?
Every fall and every fall injury are unique, and so too is every fall recovery. What you may recover depends on:
- The exact cause of your fall and whether you were at partially at fault for the accident.
- The unique injuries that you suffered.
- The quality of the evidence available to prove the cause of your fall and the extent of your injuries.
- How hard you fight for your recovery.
The types of damages that may be included in your recovery include your past, current, and future…
- Medical expenses. Medical costs may include things such as doctors’ appointments, hospital stays, surgeries, physical therapy or other rehabilitation therapies, medications, and assistive medical devices such as crutches.
- Out-of-pocket costs. Your injury may cause you to incur expenses such as transportation expenses, help around the house, or childcare costs.
- Lost income. You may be unable to work the same job, unable to work the same hours, or unable to work at all after a fall injury. Any loss of income may be compensable.
- Pain and suffering. Your physical pain and emotional suffering may be among your most significant damages and may be compensated in a slip and fall case.
If you are serious about getting the damages that you deserve after a fall, then we encourage you to contact us directly at 1-800-800-5678 to discuss your claim in a free, no-obligation consultation with an experienced slip and fall lawyer.