Get Help Now


I recently took a prescription drug and suffered a serious side effect that I didn’t know was a risk. I did an Internet search and found that a class action case has already been filed against the pharmaceutical company that produces the drug. Who do I call for help if I live in Wisconsin?

We are sorry to hear that a prescription drug that you took to manage your symptoms, relieve your pain, or treat your illness has hurt you. Our Wisconsin pharmaceutical drug lawyers understand that you have suffered and that you need legal and financial relief for the harm that has been done to you.

Whether or not you believe that a class action case has already been filed, we encourage you to contact one of our experienced Milwaukee pharmaceutical drug attorneys to discuss your case. You may be able to join an existing class action if you suffered side effects from a drug that are similar to the side effects that other people who have already made up the class suffered from the drug. Alternatively, you may have other legal options.

Either way, our experienced Milwaukee class action lawyers will do our best to fight for your fair recovery of damages which may include compensation for your medical expenses, lost income, out-of-pocket costs, pain and suffering.

For more information, please contact our Milwaukee class action law firm today at 800-800-5678 for a free consultation about your legal rights and your possible financial recovery.

Jason F. Abraham
Managing Partner, Hupy and Abraham