Get Help Now


How will I pay my bills if I have been hurt by an SSRI antidepressant drug in Wisconsin and I can’t work?

The decision about whether to take an SSRI antidepressant drug was not an easy one. It was one that you discussed with your doctor. It was one that you might have thought about and talked over with loved ones. At the time, you and your doctor decided that the benefits of the drug outweighed the possible risks. Yet, you didn’t know all of the risks and you didn’t know that you would be hurt.

Now you are injured and your doctors believe that your injury is the result of an SSRI side effect. You are incurring medical bills and out-of-pocket expenses and you will likely continue to do so for some time. You are unable to work and you are concerned about affording an attorney and the cost of filing a lawsuit against a well-funded pharmaceutical company.

You may be able to get the legal and financial relief that you seek without having to incur all of the costs yourself. You may be able to join a pharmaceutical class action lawsuit so that all of the costs of bringing the lawsuit are divided among the plaintiffs. While the costs are divided, you will get a share of the damages that are proportionate to your injuries if the case is successful. This can be significant when you are trying to pay your bills.

For more information, we encourage you to contact our experienced Milwaukee pharmaceutical class action attorneys today at 1-800-800-5678 or 414-223-4800.