Get Help Now


What To Do If Your Iowa Baby Is Born with a Birth Defect

You love your baby with every fiber of your being. Your love for your child would not be any different had he been born without a birth defect. However, that doesn’t mean that you don’t have questions. It doesn’t mean that you can’t take steps to help your child and to try to make his life easier.

Three Things You Can Do to Help Your Baby

As you take care of your baby now and as you plan for your child’s future, it may be important to:

  • Talk to your doctor about the medical care that your child may need.
  • Talk to Early ACCESS about educational and early childhood resources that could help your child.
  • Find out what really caused your child’s birth defect. If it was caused by a pharmaceutical drug then you may be able to recover damages.

It may also be important to learn more about your legal rights.

Call an Iowa Pharmaceutical Class Action Lawyer If Your Child Was Hurt by a Drug

Drugs taken during pregnancy may result in birth defects for some children. If this has happened to you then you may not be alone. Other families may also be suffering similar fates and an experienced Iowa pharmaceutical injury lawyer may be able to help. Please contact us today to learn more about your rates and possible recovery. We can be reached via this website or by calling 319-731-9009 or 888-807-2752 for more information. Together, we will work hard to get your child the recovery that he deserves.

Jason F. Abraham
Managing Partner, Hupy and Abraham
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment