Losing a loved one creates an unimaginable strain on families. This can be even more pronounced with you lose a loved one to an untimely death that was the result of someone else’s negligent or wrongful actions. There are many reasons families contact a Milwaukee lawyer to file a wrongful death claim.
Some of the most common causes of death in these Wisconsin wrongful death claims include:
- Car, truck, motorcycle, and other transportation accidents
- Workplace accidents or on-the-job injuries
- Defective or dangerous products, including children’s toys, power tools, bath products, and other consumer items
- Medical malpractice on the part of a doctor, hospital, or other medical professional
- Exposure to hazardous chemicals or inhaled substances
- Defective or dangerous prescription drugs
- Premises liability issues, such as wet sidewalks or falling objects
In wrongful death cases, there are often a number of potentially responsible parties. A skilled Wisconsin wrongful death lawyer can look at your case, investigate the facts surrounding the death, and determine who may have been responsible for the loss of your loved one.
If you have lost a loved one’s companionship, support, and income in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence or bad behavior, you may be wondering if there is anyone who can help you find compensation and justice. Don’t wait until it’s too late to take action on behalf on your loved one. Speak with a caring and experienced Milwaukee wrongful death attorney today at 800-800-5678, or fill out our confidential online contact form for more information from someone who can help.