You have a lot of questions that you want to ask a negligent security attorney at your free consultation. You want to know all about your legal rights if you were attacked on someone else’s property, you want to know what you could potentially recover in damages, and you want to know what you will have to do to make that recovery happen.
You Also Want to Know What Questions to Expect From a Negligent Security Lawyer
In order for an attorney to accurately answer your questions, the lawyer is going to need to know some information from you. To that end, you can expect that a negligent security lawyer will ask some, or all, of the following questions of you at an initial meeting:
- Where exactly where you on the property at the time of the attack?
- How was the lighting in that location?
- Were there any security guards on duty?
- Were there any security cameras in place?
- Did you scream for help? Did anyone come to your aid?
- How long was it before you someone knew you were attacked?
- Was there a fence, locked doors, or some other way to keep attackers off the property?
Of course, an attorney may also ask you other questions depending on the specific circumstances of your case.
Ready to Give Your Answers and Get Started?
The answers to your questions can help a negligent security lawyer determine if you have a possible claim against the property owner for your attack injuries. To learn more about negligent security and about your possible recovery, please read our FREE report, Negligent Security: What You Need to Know About It, and please fill out our online contact form today.