Get Help Now


There May Be a Way That You Haven’t Thought of Yet to Recover From the Broken Bones You Suffered in an Attack

So far you have done everything that you can think of to do. You have gotten medical attention for your broken bones and you have reported the attack to the police. You are doing everything that your doctor tells you to do and you are cooperating with the prosecutor’s office. Yet, you are still left with staggering medical bills and expenses at a time when you are out of work. Neither the doctor nor the prosecutor can help you with the potentially crippling financial injuries that you are suffering because of the attack.

But There May Be Another Way

If you were hurt on a commercial property such as a hotel, workplace, amusement park, or parking lot, then you may have the right to pursue a negligent security claim if you can establish that the property owner failed to provide you with adequate or reasonable security. If you have a negligent security claim then the property owner may be responsible for your medical bills, lost income, and other expenses related to the broken bones that you suffered in the attack. You may be able to get the medical care that you need and you may be able to recover for all of the damages caused by the negligent security on that property.

Want to Know More?

Not every attack can be prevented and not every property owner is negligent when an attack occurs on his property. To find out more about whether you have a possible negligent security claim, please read our FREE report, Negligent Security: What You Need to Know About It, and please start a live chat with us today.

Jason F. Abraham
Managing Partner, Hupy and Abraham
Be the first to comment!
Post a Comment