There are a lot of decisions to make after a truck crash leaves you or a loved one injured. Beginning at the moment of impact and continuing for a long time after, you have to make decisions about which doctors to use, what treatment plan to follow, and what to say to trucking companies or insurance adjusters who contact you about the accident.
You Also Need to Think About Whether You Need an Iowa Truck Crash Lawyer
If you did not suffer any physical injuries then you may not need to hire an attorney. Instead, you may be able to reach a fair settlement for your property damages directly with the insurance company.
However, if you have been hurt then you have more at stake. You may benefit from hiring an attorney to help you if:
- You will need ongoing or future medical care.
- You have suffered a permanent injury.
- You are unable to work, or unable to work the same hours for the same wages, as you did prior to the accident.
- You don’t know how you are going to pay your bills.
- You are overwhelmed with the steps involved in filing your claim.
- You are unsure what a fair settlement would be for your accident injuries.
If any of these situations apply to you, then you have nothing to lose by scheduling a free consultation with an experienced Iowa truck accident lawyer. Our lawyers would be happy to provide you with a free consultation and to talk to you about the possible cause of your truck accident and potential recovery. We will tell you if you do not need our services, and if you do need an attorney then we can discuss the next steps. If you’d like to schedule a meeting, please call us directly at 1-800-800-5678 to learn more.