Tyler C. Patrick joined Hupy and Abraham in 2014 to be a part of the firm's expansion process in Iowa. Attorney Patrick received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado Boulder in 2005. He earned his law degree with high honors in 2009 from Drake University Law School.
Attorney Patrick was admitted into the bar in 2009 and is licensed to practice in the state of Iowa. He is a member of the Iowa State Bar Association, Polk County Bar Association and the Iowa Association for Justice.
He has received the National Trial Lawyers “Top 40 Under 40 Iowa” award from 2012 to 2014. In addition, Attorney Patrick has participated in pro bono efforts in New Orleans.
Licensed to Practice: Iowa
- Drake University Law School – Juris Doctor (2009)
- University of Colorado – Bachelor of Arts (2005)
- Suberb 10.0 Rating - AVVO (2016-Present)
- Rising Star - Super Lawyers (2016)
- Top 40 Under 40 – The National Trial Lawyers (2012-Present)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum (2016-Present)
- ABATE of Iowa (2014-Present)
- Iowa State Bar Association (2009-Present)
Review Attorney Tyler Patrick
At Hupy and Abraham, we love seeing new reviews posted on AVVO. Why? Because we’ve spent the last four decades delivering measurable results and providing outstanding service to our clients.
Attorney Tyler Patrick is proud of the firm’s integrity and welcomes you to post your own review.
If you had a nice experience with Attorney Patrick, let us know. We enjoy receiving feedback from our clients and we’d love to hear from you.
Hear What Clients Are Saying!
Tyler is friendly, and works hard on cases. It's good to know that there is a company like Hupy and Abraham when we need them most. Hard working and does best for people that need help understanding.
- B. Miveya